24 August 2011

What's in my makeup bag

I've been doing a lot of traveling this summer, which is the reason I haven't blogged. Here are the things I carry in my makeup bag:


Classic O cosmetic bag from the Oprah store. 

Revlon Colorstay foundation - Caramel

(these are all travel size)
Maybelline Expert Tools Big Fluffy Brush
MAC 168se - Angled contouring Brush
MAC 252se - Large Shader Brush
MAC 239se - Shader Brush
Bare Escentuals Tapered Crease Brush

MAC Mineralize Blush - Hot Planet
MAC MSF - Perfect Topping
Victoria Secret Blush - Mosaic Plum
Lorac Blush - Peach (As you can see this one is my favorite. I've hit pan)


MAC Eyeshadows - Naked Lunch, Folie, Rice Paper, Rule
Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara - Black
Sephora Nano Eyeliner - Midnight Black 
Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil - Dark Brown

NYX Lip Pencil - Purple Rain
NYX Lip Pencil - Natural 
MAC Creamsheen Glass - Boy Bait
MAC Lipgloss (Hello Kitty Collection) - Sweet Strawberry
Estee Lauder High Gloss - Berry 
Carmex Lip Blam



Enjoy 














No comments:

Post a Comment