Flats, flats and more flats. Yes that's what I wear to work on my feet. I work in a nursing home and do A LOT of walking around on a day-by-day basis. I do love my heels (don't get me wrong) but flats are more comfortable for me to work in.
I'm in LOVE with these flats.
Description: Add simple chic style to your outfit with the Merona Madeline Ballet Flat. Featuring a classic and comfortable last, interior padding and out sole. This ballet is developed in a beautiful range of colors. The grosgrain trim and a delicate bow add the finishing touches for all day wearability.
- Sizing: Women
- Width: Medium
- Construction: Cushioned insole, Lightweight Design
- Shoe Details: Contrast trim, Decorative bow
- Shoe Style: Ballet flats
- Upper Material: 100 % Man made materials
- Outsole Material: 100 % Thermoplastic Rubber
- Insole Material: Man made materials
- Lining Material: Textile
- Closure Style: Slip on
- Strap Style: No strap
- Toe Style: Round toe
- Care and Cleaning: Brush away surface dirt
- Shoe height Type: Low top
I use to buy my flats at H&M, BUT after coming across these at Target I prefer these better. They are very comfortable to walk in and they come in a variety of colors / styles for only $19.99. Check out your local Target or Target online .