27 May 2010

Storage for Accessories (Earrings/Rings/Bracelets)

~~I am forever amazed at all things that trade hands the two sides of up and down, 


left and right, day and night, they stay apart enough to get along though, one could not survive without the other ~~Andrew Spaschak


















So about 5 years ago I was working at Forever21 & I was buying so many accessories but had no place to put them. I searched around for a storage case where I would be able to place my earrings, rings and some of my bracelets in. I went to Target & came across this silver cosmetic case, which has stackable dividers. The price was about $20.00 (which is fair and cheap). I organize it buy placing  my rings and my bracelets in the dividers and  my earrings in the bigger compartment. What I also do is, I go to Forever 21 and I ask them for the little plastics in which the earrings come in and I take them home and place my earrings in them so that they  don't get damage. 
I hope this has given you an idea on how to organize or store your own accessories. 

xoxo
~Eve~

2 comments:

  1. it really has so many places to put jewelry in. I am always buyin jewelry all the time and I am stilll on the search for a really huge jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..Never thought about asking them for the little bags..I'll do that from now on. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete