15 June 2010

Meeting Alex McCord & Simon Van Kempen











I was in Chicago during the weekend of June 4th to the 7th , 2010 and it so happened that Simon Van Kempen and his lovely wife Alex McCord were going to be doing a discussion and book signing at one of the Barnes & Noble over there. So, I made it my all to go see them (well my boyfriend did)...If you dont know who they are, they are from the Real Housewives of New York City on Bravo... They are my favorite couple and they are so down to earth and humble. They are exactly the same way they are on the show. They read a little form there book  "Little Kids, Big City :Tales from a Real House in New York City:".  There book is really good and I enjoyed reading it so much that I read it in two days. Checkout there blog for a book signing near you, so you can have the same wonderful experience that I had. 

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! How was Chicago. I like Alex a lot on the show. She is very classy. I am following you now!! Thank you for following me. If you don't know already, I have a Featured Followers by Elle "program" where I feature my followers, so that other followers of my blog can meet them and read their blog and hopefully follow them. If you are interested, let me know. The information is on the main page of my blog, under the "Featured Followers by Elle" tab.

    ReplyDelete