10 September 2010

Marie Claire *****October 2010*****


I received my October issue of Marie Claire and let me tell you I love this issue.. Its there annual beauty issue. Everything about beauty is in this issue and Katie Holmes (whose on the cover) opens up about her life with Tom and Suri.. 

Something exciting that they advertised in this magazine is...


Yes, Mulberry will be coming out with a brand new hand bag collection at amazing prices just for Target. The collection will debut on the 10th of October 2010 until the 31st of December 2010. The prices for these bags  will start as low as $14.99. MARK YALL CALENDERS ... check target.com/mulberry for any updates.







I cant wait for the Fall / Winter to arrive.. I am looking forward to wearing my coats and my high boots. 
I also saw these Steve Madden rain boots that got my attention. They are the green ones on the far left. I need to see them in person tho..

If you have not received/purchased the October issue of Marie Claire I recommend you do so...

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. @Curvesaheadmakeup I cant wait either.. I am ready to start wearing my high boots and my cardigans :)

    ReplyDelete