29 July 2010

Nailene...

I got contacted by one of the Nailene/Revlon representatives and they wanted me to try some of there products out.. This is what I got::

This is the goodie bag ...


These are the Nailene items...


Along with these Revlon eyelashes...

I cant wait to try these out...


The items consist of :  French tip pen, Bedazzle nail art stickers in Earth Angel, United States inspired nail art stickers, nail studio press on nails, so natural press on nails, nail studio professional gel glue, perfect tips and toes: French polish guides. Also, Revlon fantasy lengths lashes numbers 99501 & 91002 and Revlon beyond natural lashes number 91169.



Im so happy that Revlon & Nailene have given me the chance to try these products out and blog about them.. So stay tune, I will be doing individual blogs on each and every item ..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment