13 July 2010

A trip To Sephora & to my local drugstore... Look what I got...


Its my birthday... So im turning a year older & wiser on the 17th of July & I got an early birthday gift... Since I'm a beauty insider member I got a little gift on behalf of them....
*****This is what my gift consist of  *****
::: sephora eye shadow, nano eyeliner and a lash plumper:::

:::Sephora eyeshadow in "Aspen Summit #23" :::
Its a white metallic color.. Has shimmer but very workable.
********************************************************
:::Sephora Nano eyeliner in "Silver green #11":::
This is a metallic green. I love this eyeliner, especially when I do a smoky eye look.
  ********************************************************
Also, I got a Sephora Mascara lash plumper.. I cant wait to try this mascara. Lets see how it goes.

I also got a sample of the Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #170. I wanted to try this out and see how I liked it before buying it.. I will keep you guys updated on how it goes.

So I went to my local drugstore and got these two items.. 
The NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Gold & the N.Y.C. eyeliner pencil in in the navy.
I love NYX's jumbo pencils they are so pigmented, creamy and easy to blend.. Get them and you wont regret it :)





 Enjoy 
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment